Thursday, August 26, 2010

Product of the Day: Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss

For my bachelorette party over the weekend, my fabulous friends gifted each lady with Urban Decay’s new Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss. First of all, how cute is the packaging? With the tilt of the tube, a dapper dude is stripped down to his undies. Plus the flat tube of gloss fits in your pocket for instant touch-ups. As half of the lipglosschicas duo, this was a no brainer for our weekend. I wore Max (nude, peachy perfection) all weekend long and it’s easily my new favorite lip gloss. The crème brulee-scented formula gave my lips the right amount of pigment and shine. Bonus: It also contains Hyaluronic Spheres that are known to improve cellular function, prevent dehydration, and fill in lines and wrinkles. I love my fiancé, but Max will be joining us for the honeymoon. Available at sephora.com - Shannon

No comments: