Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lucy Hale: Teen Choice Awards 2010


I did Lucy's makeup for the Teen Choice Awards 2010. Here's what I used: For the face, I applied mark Face Xpert in Golden with a foundation brush. I used mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. To the apple of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Just Pinched in Peachy using a foundation brush. I dusted Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff with a powder brush to set the look. Then, I added mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden using the angled contour face brush. Then, I swept Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmed Up, using the powder brush, all over, to add a nice radiance. For the eyes, I applied mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Surreal (Bronze Color) from the lashline to the crease using the concealer brush. This long wearing shadow is perfect alone or layered underneath other shadows. Using the angled contour eyeshadow brush, I added mark I-Mark shadow in Gioia into the crease and blended up towards the browbone. Next, I lined the upper and bottom lashline using the eyeliner brush with I-Mark eyeshadow in Java. I rimmed the inner eyes with mark Eyemarker pencil in Jet. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven. For the lips, I used mark Juice Jems Gloss in Fig.