Monday, August 16, 2010

Jessica Szohr: Breakthrough of the Year Awards 2010


Today, I worked with Jessica Szohr. I did Jessica's makeup for the award show and she won for Breakthrough Actress in Film. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Golden and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Medium/Deep around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Golden using the powder brush. After the powder is set, I dusted on Mark Bronze Pro Powder in Bronze using the angled contour face brush. I applied this bronzer to her cheeks, forehead and chin. This powder is great for warming up the face. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in Sun Love Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I prepped the eyes with Please Hold Eye Primer in Medium/Dark. I applied I-Marks in Gioia mixed with Corset to her eyelid using the all over eyeshadow brush. Then, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush, I blended both shadows into the crease of the eyelid. I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Corset along the top and bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. I rimmed her eyes with Mark No Place to Run Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Set. These new eyeliner pencils are super longwearing and they stay on and don't move! To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Make it Big Mascara in Raven. For her lips, I used Mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Malt. I LOVE how creamy these new lipsticks are!

No comments: