Friday, August 6, 2010

Amy Smart: Middle Men Premiere

I did Amy's makeup for the Middle Men Premiere. Here's what I used: For the face, I applied mark Face Xpert in Golden with a foundation brush. I used mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose. To the apple of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Just Pinched in Peachy using a foundation brush. Peachy is one of my fave colors because everyone looks good in a coral blush! Then I dusted Matte-nificent in Natural Buff with a powder brush to set the look. Also, I added mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden using the angled contour face brush. I added bronzer to warm up her face and to ensure that her face and body would be the same color. For the eyes, I applied mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Exposure (Taupe Color) to the inner eyelid and the bottom lashline with a concealer brush. This taupe color looks great on the lid. It's very natural looking, but yet it adds a nice glimmer to the eyes. I added mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Entourage (Black Color) to the top lashline using the flat eyeliner brush. Next, I rimmed the inner eyes with mark Eyemarker pencil in Jet. Adding liner is a great way to make your lashes look more defined and fuller. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Scandalash in Blacklash. For the lips, I used mark Pro Gloss in Splashy.

No comments: