Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jessica Chastain: The Help Premiere


Today, I did Jessica Chastain's makeup for the Los Angeles Premiere of The Help. Here's what I used to get her look: For her face, I started by applying Mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer. Once her skin is hydrated, I started with her eyes. I applied Mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium. Using I-Mark eyeshadow in Minx, I applied this color on her lid, from the lashline to the crease, using the all over eyeshadow brush. Then, I mixed I-Mark shadows in Plum Velvet and Java and smudged it along her top and bottom lashline using the eyeliner brush. I blended the edge of the crease with a clean blending brush. This will ensure that the color fades into the skin and looks subdued. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black. Before I apply her foundation, I'll clean up any fallen eyeshadow with Mark Make It Go Away wipes. Then, I applied Mark Min-A-Real cream to powder foundation in Buff with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. Then, I applied Mark Just Pinched in Nude on the apples of her cheeks by using the foundation brush. For her lips, I used Mark Lipclick Lipstick in Toasty.



No comments: