Thursday, August 11, 2011

Emma Bell: Final Destination 5 Premiere


Today, I did Emma's makeup for the Premiere of Final Destination 5. Here's what I used to get her look: For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer. Once her skin is hydrated, I started with her foundation. I brushed on Mark Powder Buff Powder Foundation in Buff with the powder brush. Then, I applied Mark Bronze Pro Bronzer in Pro Glow to her forehead, cheeks and chin using the blush+bronzer brush. For her eyes, I applied Mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium. Using I-Mark eyeshadow in Fairy Dust, I applied this color on her inner lid and from the lashline to the crease, using the all over eyeshadow brush. Then, I swept I-Mark shadow in Stellar on her outer lid and crease using the blending brush. I smudged I-Mark in Espresso along her bottom lashline. For the top lashline, I used Keep it Going Longwear Eye Duo in Entourage(Black) along her lashes and winged out the outer end using the flat eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black. Next, I swept Mark Good Glowing Blush in Star Glo on the apples of her cheeks by using the blush+bronzer brush. For her lips, I used Mark Pro Gloss in Splashy.

No comments: