Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ashley Benson: Teen Choice Awards 2011



I did Ashley's makeup for the Teen Choice Awards 2011. Here's what I used: For the face, I started by applying mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer. Then I used mark Primed For Perfection Face Primer. I started with the eyes so that I can wipe off any fallout from the eyeshadow, so that it doesn't mess up any of the foundation. First, I applied mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium. Then, I mixed I-Mark eyeshadows in Corset and Gioia to the inner and outer eyelid with an eyeshadow brush. I used the angled contour eyeshadow brush to blend the edge into the crease. I mixed I-Mark shadow in Dragonfly and Stellar together, and applied it to her inner eyelid, blending it outward, into the crease, but making sure it is prominent enough to be seen while her eyes are open. I smudged Corset and Gioia to the top and bottom lashline using the eyeliner brush. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Lash All You Want Mascara in black. After her eyes are finished and I cleaned her skin with mark Make it Go Away wipes, I applied mark Min-A-Real Foundation in Natural with a foundation brush. I used mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose. Then I used Just Pinched in Peachy using the foundation brush. I dusted mark Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff with a powder brush to set the look. Then, I added mark Bronze Pro in Pro Glow using the angled contour face brush. To the apple of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Good Glowing Blush in After Glo using the blush/bronzer brush. For the lips, I used mark lipclick in Bare Hug.


No comments: