Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beauty Find: LaRocca Skincare

Every so often, I stumble upon a product that impresses me enough to be added to my beauty routine. This recently happened with LaRocca C-Gold Gel. LaRocca is created by Laura DeLuisa LaRocca who co-created DuWop cosmetics. I met Laura years ago when she was at DuWop so I was thrilled to learn she had created this lovely range of products founded on the philosophy of the natural healing and anti-aging properties of Gold. C-Gold Gel is a velvety serum made with 24K gold that helps stimulate cell regeneration, protect against UVA/UVB rays and repair sun damage, making skin appear smoother, firmer and healthier. I applied the serum one morning before I put on my foundation and was instantly impressed. Later that day, a publicist asked if I had recently had a facial because my skin looked so luminous. And now I use this serum when I want my complexion to glow. Available at www.laroccaskincare.com

No comments: