Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ali Larter: Cirque De Soleil Opening Night Gala


I was so excited to do Ali's makeup for this event because she currently has red hair while filming Resident Evil 4. It was fun and different, to be able to play with Ali's face with this beautiful red hair! For Ali's face, I started with Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer. Then, I applied Mark Face Xpert in Honey using the foundation brush. I used Mark Get Bright in Natural underneath her eyes. Then, I used Mark Good Riddance in Light/Medium around her nose as a concealer. I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff using the powder brush. For her cheeks, I swept Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Chica using the blush/bronzer brush. For her eyes, I mixed I-Mark in Minx and Corset. I layered them from her lashline to her crease using the all over eye shadow. Then I blended the shadows into her crease using the angled contour eye shadow brush. I used the eyeliner brush to smudge the shadows underneath her lower lashes. Finally to finish her eyes, I applied two coats of Mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven. For her lips, I layered Mark Dew Drenched in Dew followed by Mark Pro Gloss in Swell.

No comments: