Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ginnifer Goodwin: Emmys


Today, I did Ginnifer Goodwin's makeup for the Emmys. Here's what I used: For
Ginny's face, I used Mark Face Xpert in Buff using the foundation brush. I applied Mark Good Riddance in Fair/Light under her eyes as a concealer. Then, I applied Mark Get Bright in Light above her cheekbones as a highlighter. I set her face with Mark Matte-Nificent in Buff/Natural using the powder brush. For her cheeks, I swept Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby using the blush/bronzer brush.

For Ginny's eyes, I applied Mark WinkStick in Glitzy. Next, I layered I-Mark in Tiki from her lashline to the crease using the hookup eyeshadow brush. I blended I-Mark in Espresso into the crease of her eyes using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. I also smudged Tiki along her bottom lashline using the eyeliner brush. I finished her eyes with Mark Make it Big Mascara in Raven.

For Ginny's lips, I layered Mark Dew Drenched in Skinny Dip and Pro Gloss in Swell.

No comments: