Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Marley Shelton: Untitled Premiere


Today, I did Marley's makeup for the premiere of Untitled. She's wearing a navy dress by Tibi, so I gave her sexy, smokey eyes do go with it. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Golden and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Honey using the powder brush. After the powder has set the foundation, I dusted Mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden to her cheeks, chin and forehead, using the blush/bronzer brush. For her eyes, I swept on I-Mark in Night Owl layered with Corset. I applied it with the all over eye shadow brush from the lashline to the crease. I took the angled contour eye shadow brush and blended the shadows towards the brows. Next, I lined the inner rim of her eyes with Mark Eyemarker in Jet. Then, I smudged Corset and Night Owl underneath, along the lower lashes, using the eyeliner brush. Finally, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Dew Drenched in Skinny Dip.

No comments: