Monday, June 1, 2009

Miley Cyrus: MTV Movie Awards 2009


I worked with Miley today for the MTV Movie Awards...and she won for Best Song from a Movie!!! Here's what I used to create her look:
For the face, I applied mark Face Xpert liquid foundation in Golden with the foundation brush. Next I applied mark Good Riddance concealer in light/medium under her eyes and around her nose, blending it with my fingers. I dabbed mark Glow Xpert in golden glow above her cheekbones to highlight. I set the foundation with mark Matte-nificent powder in buff/natural with a powder brush, to the T-zone. I dusted mark Bronze Pro bronzing powder to the forehead, cheeks and chin, using the blush/bronzer brush. For the eyes, I applied cream eyeshadow, mark I-glimmer in polished, to the entire lid of the eye using the concealer brush. I used mark Eyemarker pencil in jet and smudged the top and bottom of the lashline using the eyeliner brush. Then I layered mark I-mark eyeshadow in corset, from the lashline to the crease, using the eyeshadow brush. I took my angle contour eyeshadow brush and blended I-mark eyeshadow tiki with corset into the crease. I used an eyeliner brush to smudge tiki and corset on top of jet, onto the lower lashline. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Lashsplash waterproof mascara in black. For the cheeks, I used mark Good Glowing blush in bronze glo. I applied it with an angle contour blush brush to the apples of the cheek. For the lips, I applied mark Dew Drenched lipstick in skinny dip. Followed by mark Glow Baby Glow gloss in tease. 

No comments: