Sunday, May 31, 2009

Beauty Find: Lucas Papaw Ointment

An Australian makeup artist I know who lives in London (the lovely Christabel Draffin) raved about Lucas Papaw Ointment which made me desperate to try it – especially since it’s not available in the US. She kindly sent me one. Its main ingredient is Papaw (or Papaya as we know it) derived from the Carica Papaya tree. Apparently its antiseptic properties accelerate the healing and cleaning of wounds. It can be used as a topical application on burns, bruises, dry and cracked skin, sunburn, cuts, heat rash, mosquito bites…the list goes on. I have been using it on my lips, my occasional breakouts, and being the accident-prone girl I am, it really does heal my scrapes heal quickly! Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia. Available online at www.lifepluspharmacy.com

No comments: