Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sarah Chalke: Women in Film Awards


I was also able to work with lovely Sarah today. This is what I used on her face: I applied Face Xpert in Natural using the mark foundation brush. I used Good Riddance in Fair/Light under her eyes. I brushed on Powder Buff in Buff all over the face using mark the powder brush. For the cheeks, I used Good Glowing Mosaic blush in Sandy using the mark blush/bronzer brush. For her eyes, I layered I-mark in Latte and Corset. First, I applied Latte, from the lashline to the crease using the mark eyeshadow brush. Then, I layered Corset on top of Latte. I took the mark angle contour eyeshadow brush to blend both colors into the crease. I mixed Latte and Corset and smudged it under her bottom lashline, using the mark eyeliner brush. I brushed on two coats of Make it Big in Raven. For her lips, I mixed Pro Gloss in Sexy and Swell. All products available at www.meetmark.com

No comments: