Saturday, June 13, 2009

Selena Gomez: Women in Film Awards


Today, I did Selena's makeup for the Women in Film Awards. She's so sweet and she's a Cancer just like me & Shannon!!! Here's what I used to get her look: First, I applied Get a Tint in Buff/Natural using the mark foundation brush. I used Good Riddance in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose. Then, I set the base with Matte-nificent in Natural Buff using the mark powder brush. For the cheeks, I brushed Good Glowing Mosaic blush in Chica ,to the apples using the mark blush/bronzer brush. On the eyes, I lined the top of her lashes with Eyemarker pencil in Jet and smudged it using the mark eyeliner brush. Then, I swept a wash of I-mark in Minx on her eyelid(from the lashline to the crease)using the mark angle contour eyeshadow brush. Also, I used Jet to gently line the bottom lashline. I finished the eyes with two coats of Lash Splash in Black. On the lips, I used Glow Baby Glow gloss in Girly Girl. All products are available at www.meetmark.com

No comments: