Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jessica Chastain: Bottega Veneta Event


I did Jessica's makeup on July 12, 2011. Here's what I used to get her ready for the Bottega Veneta event. For her face, I started by applying Mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer. I applied Mark Face Xpert in Buff with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Ivory/Nude using the powder brush. I dusted a powder blush, Mark Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I lined them with Mark Keep it Going Longwear Duo in Entourage(black color). I applied the liner along the upper lashline using the flat eyeliner brush. I winged out the liner at the end for a nice little cat eye. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Mark Lash Splash Waterproof Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Lip Click Color Shine Lipstick in Cupid.

No comments: