Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hayley Atwell: Captain America Premiere



I did Hayley's makeup for the Captain America Premiere in Los Angeles. She's wearing a L'Wren Scott dress that was custom made for her! Here are the details: For the face, I started with mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer SPF30. Then, I used mark Primed For Perfection Face Primer. Now for the foundation, I applied mark MIn-A-Real in Natural with a foundation brush. I used mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose. To the apples of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Just Pinched Blush Tint in Nude using a foundation brush. Then I dusted mark Matte-nificent powder in Buff/Natural with a powder brush to set the look. It's very important to powder the cheeks because of the next step. I layered mark Good Glowing Blush in Star Glo over Nude, using a blush+bronzer brush. Layering products will make sure they will last longer, especially in hot weather. For her eyes, I applied mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Exposure(Taupe Color) to her lower eyelid, using the flat eyeliner brush. Then I lightly smudged Exposure(Dark Brown) along the top and bottom lashline using the flat eyeliner brush. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark's NEW Lash All You Want High Volume Mascara in Black to the top and bottom lashes. For the lips, I applied mark Lipclick in Malt.

No comments: