Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jessica Chastain: BAFTA Brits to Watch Event



On July 9, 2011, I got Jessica Chastain ready for the BAFTA Brits to Watch Event, here's what I
used. For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all
over her skin. Next, I used Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer. I applied
Mark Min-a-real cream to powder foundation in Buff with the foundation brush. I
put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her
eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I applied Mark Just Pinched in
Peachy on the apples of her cheeks by using the foundation brush. For her eyes,
I lined them with Mark Keep it Going Longwear Duo in Entourage(black color). I
applied the liner along the upper lashline using the flat eyeliner brush. I
slightly winged out the liner at the end for a subtle cat eye. To finish the
eyes, I used two coats of Mark Make it Big Mascara in Raven. For her lips, I
used Mark Lip Click Color Shine Lipstick in Honey Bunny and layered Mark Pro
Gloss in Swell over it.

No comments: