Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Product of the Day: L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

Mascara is one department that never satisfies me which is why it’s my favorite product to try out. My drugstore mascara of choice is usually L'Oreal Voluminous but I like to switch it up every now and then. A few months ago, I got a L’Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara in a gift bag. I finally freed it of its packaging and gave it a try. Extreme Volume? Check. Smudge-free? Check. Suitable for my sensitive contact-wearing eyes? Check. After wearing it all day I had no clumps, flakes or smudges. The mascara formula is infused with collagen that supposedly plumps lashes from the inside. I will say my lashes looked pretty amazing and I loved the fat applicator which coated every lash from corner to corner with its soft bristles giving me lush lashes. I will definitely add this to my mascara rotation. Available at Drugstore.com - Shannon

No comments: