Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kristen Bell: You Again Premiere



Tonight, I did Kristen's makeup for the You Again Premiere. She's wearing a yellow and white dress by Valentino, so I gave her bronzy eyes and nude lips to go with it. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark See Things Clearly Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Natural and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush. After the powder has set the foundation, I dusted Mark Bronze Pro in Pro Golden to her cheeks, chin and forehead, using the blush/bronzer brush. For blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in After Glo, using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I started with the On the Dot Eyeshadow Palette. Using the hookup eyeshadow brush, I applied the "cream" shadow to her inner eyelid, for a highlighting effect. Then, using the same brush, I swept on the "bronze" color to the middle of her eyelid blending outwards. I applied the "dark brown" shadow to her outer corners and blended it into the crease, upwards, towards the brows, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. Next, I smudged the "dark brown" shadow underneath, along the lower lashes, using the eyeliner brush. Finally, I used two coats of Scanda-Lash Mascara in Blacklash. For her lips, I used Mark Lipclick in Bare Hug.

No comments: