Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kristen Stewart: Eclipse Premiere South Korea



I did Kristen's makeup for the premiere of Eclipse in Seoul, South Korea. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Nude and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Nude using the powder brush. For blush, I dusted Glowdacious in Prettied Up on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I prepped the eyes with Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. Then, I started with On the Edge Liquid Liner in Cleo along the top lashes. Then I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Corset along the lashline, over the Cleo, using the hookup eyeliner brush . I smudged Corset along the bottom lashes as well using the same brush. Then, I applied Lise Watier Eye Glitter Eyeliner in Opal along the bottom liner. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used the NEW Mark Lip Click lipstick in Coral Fixation.

No comments: