Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ashley Greene: 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball



Today, I worked with the NEW Face of Mark, Miss. Ashley Greene. I did Ashley's makeup for the 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. This moisturizer is very gentle and is great for all skin types. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Honey and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes. This concealer melts into the skin, so it's easy to blend and hide blemishes and imperfections. I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Golden Honey using the powder brush. Ashley has great skin, so I chose this powder because it has sheer to light coverage. For blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in Golden Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I prepped the eyes with Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. I applied I-Mark in Biscotti to her inner eyelid using the hookup eyeshadow brush. Then I applied I-Mark in Magic to the lid, blending it outward, using the all over eyeshadow brush. Finally, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush, I blended Gioia into the crease of the eyelid. Using the flat eyeliner brush, I applied a line along the top lashes using the Keep it Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Exposure(Black Color Only). These Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duos are long lasting and will stay on all night. Then I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Gioia along the bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush . To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Dew Drenched lipstick in Mist and then applied Glow Baby Glow Gloss in Player using the hookup lip brush. This created a soft rose color with a hint of nude.

No comments: