Monday, May 31, 2010

Kristen Stewart: Luna Park Australia 2010


I did Kristen's makeup for the event at Luna Park in Australia. I gave her cool, smokey eyes and pink lips. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Nude and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Nude using the powder brush. For blush, I dusted Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby, using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I started with I-Mark in Retro Peacock layered with Corset, using the hookup eyeshadow brush. I took the angled contour eye shadow brush and blended both shadows towards the brows. Next, I lined the inner rim of her eyes with the NEW Mark No Where to Run Eyeliner Pencil in Grass Roots. These pencils are coming out later this year and they're AMAZING!!! Then, I smudged Corset underneath, along the lower lashes, using the eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Make It Big Mascara in Raven. For her lips, I used the NEW Mark Lip Click lipstick in Tutu. These lipsticks are also being launched later this year. They are super creamy and have a lot of pigment. I can't wait for both of these products to come out for everyone to try.

No comments: