Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Naomi Watts: Toronto International Film Festival


I was just in Toronto for the Film Festival, and got to work with Naomi Watts! Here's her beauty breakdown: For her face, I applied Mark Face Xpert in Natural using the foundation brush. I applied Mark Get Bright in Light under her eyes and Mark Good Riddance in Fair/Light around her nose. Then, I applied Mark Just Pinched in Nude to her cheeks using the foundation brush. To set her face, I dusted Mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush. To finish off her cheeks, I applied Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Sandy to the apples of her cheeks. For her eyes, I mixed I-Mark in Biscotti and Tiki using the all over eyeshadow brush and applied it from the lashline to the crease and faded the colors upward using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. Also, I smudged Biscotti and Tiki underneath her lower lash line, using the eyeliner brush. I added Mark Eyemarker in Jet to the top of her lashes and blended it, so that the line would be faint. To finish the eyes, I curled her lashes and added two coats of Mark Lash Splash in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Dew drenched in Rain.

No comments: