Sunday, August 9, 2009

Selena Gomez: Teen Choice Awards


Selena is wearing a lavender one-shoulder dress by Baby Phat. I wanted to keep her looking fresh and flirty.

To get her look, I used Mark Face Xpert in Natural using the foudation brush. I applied Mark Get Bright in Natural under her eyes. Then I applied Mark Just Pinched in Nude to the apples of her cheeks using the foundation brush. Once all the creams/liquids are on, I set everything with Mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush.

For her eyes, I applied I-mark in Tart to her entire eyelid, from the lashline to the browbone, using the hookup eyeshadow brush. Then I lined the top of her eyes using Mark On the Edge in Cleo, winging the outer tip of the liner, like a cat eye. I rimmed the bottom of her eyes with Mark Eyemarker in Jet. Then I finished the eyes with two coats of Make it Big mascara in Raven.

To finish the cheeks, I swept Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby using the blush/bronzer brush. I like to layer powder blushes on top of cream blushes because it will make it stay on longer.

For her lips, I used Dew Drenched in Skinny Dip.

2 comments:

Nita said...

Great Article! I love mark. products!

Juanita

Jacksonville Examiner Beauty Advisor
Examiner.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.