Monday, August 24, 2009

Beauty Obsession: Korres Guava Body Butter

When it comes to beauty products, Mai and I tend to agree on most things. The one exception? Korres Guava Body Butter. In fact, anything that smells like a concoction of coconut and sun tan lotion, I love. That’s not so much the case for Mai. It’s kind of become a joke among us which brings me back to Korres Guava Body Butter, perhaps my favorite summer beauty indulgence. I discovered it in 2005 when I carried a few Korres products at The Beauty Closet and keep a stash of it around all year. I go through it pretty fast, so I am thrilled to see this new jumbo sized tube. I love how moisturizing it is, but I’m a sucker for it’s scent. It simply smells like summer to me – not too sweet, but not too beachy. I can’t get enough of it and hope they continue to add more items to the collection that smell this good. Available at Sephora.

No comments: