Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Marley Shelton: A Perfect Getaway Premiere


Today I did Marley's makeup for the premiere of A Perfect Getaway. Marley is wearing a red grecian dress. We wanted to keep her summery with a bronze glow. She looks beautiful and is expecting to have her baby very soon!

For her face, I applied Mark Face Xpert in Honey with a foundation brush. Next, I dusted Mark Powder Buff in Honey using a powder brush. Then I used Mark Bronze Pro and applied it to her forehead, cheeks and chin using the blush/bronzer brush.

For her cheeks, I swept Mark Good Glowing Blush in After Glo using a blush/bronzer brush.

For her eyes, I applied I-mark eyeshadow in Tiki from the lashline to the crease using the eyeshadow brush. Also, I smudged Tiki along her lower lashes using the eyeliner brush. Next, I smudged Eyemarker pencil in Java along the bottom rim of her eyes. I finished the eyes with two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black.

For her lips, I used Mark Tinted Sheenstick in Au Natural.

No comments: