Thursday, May 21, 2009

Amy Smart: Love & Dancing Premiere


Recently, I did Amy Smart's makeup for the premiere of Love & Dancing. Here's her beauty breakdown:
For the face, I applied mark Face Xpert in Honey with a foundation brush. Then I dusted Matte-nificent in Natural Buff with a powder brush. To the apple of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Mosaic Blush in Chica with the angle contour blush brush. Then for the eyes, I applied mark I-Sheer in Glacee to the inner eyelid with a concealer brush. Also, I added mark I-Mark in Corset to the lashline, concentrating on the outer lashline, using the eyeliner brush. Next, I smudged Corset along the bottom lashline with the eyeliner brush. I rimmed the inner eyes with mark Eyemarker in Jet. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Scandalash in Blacklash. To finish the look, I mixed mark Lip Exotic in Pop and Rush to the lips.

No comments: