Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jayma Mays: SAG Awards



Today, I worked with Jayma Mays from Glee for the SAG Awards. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Honey and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush. After the powder is set, I dusted on Mark Bronze Pro Powder in Pro Glow using the angled contour face brush. I applied this bronzer to her cheeks, forehead and chin. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I applied I-Mark eyeshadow in Tiki using the all over eyeshadow brush to her lower eyelid, from the lashline to the crease. Then, using the eyeshadow brush, I applied I-Mark eyeshadow in Gioia to her middle and outer eyelid, from the lashline to her crease. I used the angled contour eyeshadow brush to blend Gioia into the crease of the eyelid. I smudged Gioia along the bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. I rimmed her inner eyes with No Place to Run Eyeliner Pencil in Solid Gold. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Bare Hug-my favorite nude!

No comments: