Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ariel Winter: SAG Awards



Today, I worked with Ariel Winter from Modern Family for the SAG awards. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Nude and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Ivory/Nude using the powder brush. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I applied I-Mark eyehadow in Biscotti using the all over eyeshadow brush to her entire eyelid. Then, I applied I-Mark eyeshadow in Luvstruck to her crease using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. As a liner, I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Java along the upper lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Glow Baby Glow Gloss in Secret.

No comments: