Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kristen Bell: When in Rome Premiere


Tonight I did Kristen's makeup for her premiere of "When in Rome". Kristen was wearing a chocolate brown, full length, long sleeve dress. I wanted to keep her face fresh and bright. Here's what I used: I started with Mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer. Then I applied Mark Face Xpert in Buff using the foundation brush. I used Mark Good Riddance in Fair/Light around her nose and around her mouth. I applied Mark Get Bright in Light under her eyes and down the bridge of her nose. Then I used Mark Just Pinched in Peachy on the apples of her cheeks using the concealer brush. I set her face with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Nude Ivory using the powder brush. On her eyes, I started with I-Mark eyeshadow in Biscotti putting it on her lid using the all over eyeshadow brush. In the crease of her eyes, I mixed I-Mark eyeshadows in Latte and Minx, using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. I rimmed her eyes with Mark Longwear Eye Pencil in Solid Gold-it's a bronzey gold color. Then I smudged Mark Eyemarker Pencil in Java along the top of her lashline and underneath her bottom lashes using the eyeliner brush. I finished her eyes with Mark Lash Splash Mascara in Black. Also, I added Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby to her cheeks, using the blush/bronzer brush-just to make them pop. For her lips, she's wearing Mark Pro Gloss in Swell.

No comments: