Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beauty Obsession: Eucerin Calming Creme

I have been on a quest for a hydrating body lotion that won't irritate my super sensitive skin for years. The skin on my legs is so dry and itchy, I tend to scratch until they bleed. I've tried everything fragrance-free and even prescription cortisone creams. Still nothing really impressed me. I really thought that maybe my dream cream didn't exist and I'd have to settle on Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for the rest of my greasy-legged life. That was, until I tried Eucerin Calming Cream. My skin texture and appearance has never felt and looked better. This rich creme soothed my itchy and irritated skin and now it’s so soft and smooth – even my boyfriend can’t believe it. I can even slather this on immediately after shaving my legs without instant razor burn. It's everything I’ve ever wanted in a body cream and more. Available at www.drugstore.com - Shannon

No comments: