Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beauty Find: Dior Smoothing Lip Polish

Our friend makeup artist Amy Chance introduced me to this Dior Addict lip gloss at the Four Season’s last month. Aside from the fact that Mai, Amy and I had a blast and ate lots of goodness, it's the gloss I can't get out of my head. I was especially won over by its spin-on applicator. I mean, how brilliant is that? And so, I hit up Sephora this week and picked me up a Dior Addict Lip Polish in 004 (the newest shade in pale pink). The result? Ultra-smooth and ultra-shiny lips, without any stickiness. The revolutionary applicator has me all kinds of wound up. Yes, I bought this gloss for the roll on applicator which picks up just the right amount of product and rolls it onto my lips. But I’m keeping it because I love the overall effect of smooth lips and the color is just plain sexy.

No comments: